Monday, January 19, 2015

Online Risk

In this blog I will be referencing games that I am participating in online.  Currently I play through the website http://www.dominating12.com/.  This site is free to use (although a paid premium membership is an option) and creating an account is very simple and only requires an email address. 

I like this site because of the large player base and the wide variety of available maps.  While there are some shortcomings, namely a lack of team games, this site fits my needs very well when it comes to a way to play online risk.  The long-term game mode is especially useful and allows you 24 hours to make your moves.  This means that you can check the site once per day and tend to all of your games at once (up to five at a time with a free accouunt). 

If you're looking for a way to play Risk online I'd highly recommend dominating12, and who knows, I just might see you in game!

2 comments:

  1. Team games are now available. Actually we probably published them as you were writing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the update, very glad to hear this and will definitely give one a try ASAP!

      Delete